If you have a student enrolled in a summer music camp (day or overnight) this summer, consider applying for the Rowland F. Hosmer Summer Music Camp Scholarship. To view, download, and print the two-page scholarship form, click here and here.
Below is information regarding the Spring concerts for the end of the school year.
- Monday, May 17: High School Choir Concert, 6PM (HS auditorium)
- Tuesday, May 18: High School Band Concert, 6:30PM awards and 7PM concert (HS auditorium)
- Wednesday, May 19: Middle School Choir, 5th Grade 6:15PM; 6th Grade 7:30PM (MS auditorium)
- Sunday, May 23: Middle School Band Concert, 1:30PM (Bay High Football Stadium) NOTE: If inclement weather, 5/6th Grade, 1:30PM and 7/8th Grade, 3:30PM, HS auditorium
- Wednesday, May 26 or Thursday, May 27 (Depending on Commencement) – Middle School Choir, 7/8th Grade 7:30pm, HS auditorium
While supplies last, you can purchase CDs from past holiday Bay High School choral concerts. View the entire selection and purchase online by clicking here. These would make wonderful gifts. Each CD is $7.50 and will be mailed or delivered within days of ordering.
Also, please join us on Sunday, December 20, 2020, at 6 PM for this year’s holiday choral concert, which you can view on the Bay High School Live You Tube channel.