Hello Marching Band Parents and Students,
It is time to register for the Spring Break Disney Trip, which you can do at https://bobrogerstravel.groupcollect.com/go/bay6510. All trip documents can be viewed below. We would like to have everyone who is interested in going to register by Wednesday, Nov. 3. If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment and Registration
- You can register for the Disney Trip by following the instructions at https://bobrogerstravel.groupcollect.com/go/bay6510
- Remember if you pay by credit card, and we or you have to cancel for any reason, you will not be refunded the 3% charge for credit card payments.
- The other option is automatic bank withdrawal.
- As a school, we can cancel by Jan. 12 with a full refund, minus credit card charges.
- All students should sign up for a four-person (quad) room rate. Those who will have five in a room will be moved to that lower rate after we do room lists.
- We need chaperones!!! We cannot go on the trip without some help. You will get a front-row seat to these awesome young people at work. If you are interested in chaperoning, please email Mr. Allen before you register.
- We highly recommend everyone consider purchasing the CFAR (Cancel For Any Reason) insurance to help protect their investment. More details are available in the insurance information document.
COVID Impacts Once the Trip Begins
- If a student tests positive for COVID during the trip, Bob Rogers will cover the expense for their separate room until we depart for home. All expenses, including room, after the group leaves to return to Ohio will be the responsibility of the family.
- If a student must remain quarantined at the point the group departs Florida to return to Bay Village, the cost of the room and travel home would not be covered.
- A family member would be required to travel to Florida within 48 hours of a student becoming COVID positive in order to care for the student. The family would be responsible for transportation for the student back to Ohio.
- If a student is sick the day we leave for the trip, the student cannot go.
It is possible that we may not have enough students register for the trip. We must reach a minimum number of participants or we won’t be able to maintain our current pricing. Because of this, it is possible we will have to cancel this trip. If you are making any plans to be down in Orlando with us, you should take that possibility into consideration. We always have a great traveling audience of Bay families with us, but we want you to be aware of the group travel circumstances as you make any plans.
Please know we are committed to offering this opportunity to our band students, as long as it is safe to do so. We will keep monitoring and working on this trip as we move forward.
Thank you for your patience and support.
November 3, 2021: Registration deadline
November 17, 2021: $385 initial deposit
December 15, 2022: $385 payment
January 12, 2022: $385 payment
February 23, 2022: $409 or final balance due per person