Thank you to everyone who was able to attend our informational meeting last night for NASHVILLE! No problem to those who were not able to attend! I am so excited about this trip! A lot of time and planning has gone into finding the best price that can offer the most amazing opportunities! Some things covered last night:
- I would like to have people sign up as soon as you know your singer will be participating!
- If we have 5+ parents interested in participating as Chaperones and join us, but don’t want to travel via the bus, our tour company can come up with a chaperone package just for those people. Please email me if this interests you!
- The trip insurance covers illness, etc. . .the company covers the trip is an “act of God” prohibits us from traveling.
- A parent Nashville 2020 Remind has been created to keep everyone up to date! Text to this number: 81010 and text this message: @gk77f4
- There will be another meeting as we get closer to March with students and parents.
- Fundraisers will be offered for students to help defray the cost. The fundraiser with Peterson’s Nuts & Snacks began TODAY and will close 11/7! We will a few more before February!
Last night 3 things were passed out (links below):
- The itinerary
- The trip insurance information
- The information for payment and registration
Please let me know if you have ANY questions! Email is the best way to reach me!